When you find yourself in need of the best criminal defense attorney for yourself or a family member, make an appointment and personally meet with the lawyer. Client contact is extremely important in the success of the case.
During your initial meeting, ask yourself these questions:
- What is his professional background?
- Is he well spoken, courteous and knowledgeable?
- Does he have experience in police work as a police officer?
- Does he have the professional standing and reputation after having been a judge?
- Does he patiently listen to the client and treat the client with respect?
Albert L. Wysocki is all of this and more. In his thirty years of experience, he has successfully represented hundreds of criminal defense cases, including many murder, rape, assault, drug and DUI offenses. While each case is unique, you can trust an experienced lawyer such as Mr. Wysocki to defend your case.
It is often the case that a criminal defense client is anxious and fearful. Albert L. Wysocki by his skill, competency and work ethic is always able to instill trust and confidence in the client during the difficult process in a criminal defense case which will invariably produce the best outcome possible. Serious criminal cases are best handled by a criminal defense attorney of the caliber and professional status of Albert L. Wysocki.