Felony DUI Lawyer in Lake County
Arrested for Felony DUI?
Felony level DUI charges cannot be taken lightly. A conviction can lead to time in prison, large fines and the permanent loss of driving privileges. If you are facing these charges, having an experienced DUI attorney by your side may be your best option for limiting the impact on your life.
Attorney Al Wysocki has more than three decades of legal experience. As a former judge and prosecutor, he brings a unique perspective to your felony DUI case.
What Constitutes a Felony Level DUI?
In the majority of cases, felony level DUI charges result from having three or more previous DUI convictions. However, felony level charges may also be filed if:
- The offense occurred within a short time after the first offense
- The offender was driving with a suspended license
- The offender did not have liability insurance
- The offender had a Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) far beyond the legal limit
- There were children or other vulnerable passengers in the car
- Another driver, passenger or pedestrian was injured
As an experienced felony DUI attorney, Mr. Wysocki carefully investigates the circumstances surrounding both the stop and the arrest. Was there probable cause for the stop? Were sobriety testing procedures properly administered? Is a felony charge truly applicable? Whenever possible, he strives to eliminate or greatly reduce the charges.
Contact a Knowledgeable Lake County Felony DUI Attorney
Felony DUI defense attorney Al Wysocki understands the true consequences of a DUI conviction. Don't place your future in the hands of just anyone.
Contact him today to arrange a consultation.