Waukegan Criminal Defense Attorney
Offering Legal Services in Family Law and Criminal Defense
Attorney Al Wysocki offers more than 30 years of experience. He was a fingerprint technician for the FBI and later became deputy sheriff in Lake County. At age 30, Al Wysocki became one of the youngest appointed chief deputies for Lake County and then served as a circuit court judge.
He knows firsthand how the other side works and the rights steps to take in developing a strong defense strategy. Put his years of experience to work for you. Contact his Waukegan law office today to schedule an initial consultation.
Offering an Aggressive Defense Against Felony and Misdemeanor Charges
Waukegan criminal defense lawyer Al Wysocki applies his background as a former prosecutor and judge when developing a strong defense strategy against serious allegations, including:
- Felony charges : Mr. Wysocki is an experienced state and federal criminal defense lawyer in Lake County, Illinois. He represents clients against a variety of felony charges, including arson, armed robbery, assault, burglary, homicide, weapon charges and felony murder.
- Drunk driving : Drunk driving is a serious offense that could involve reckless homicide charges if someone was killed in an accident, or felony drunk driving charges if you receive multiple DUIs in a short time.
- Driver's license suspension : If your drivers' license was suspended, you have 90 days to file for an administrative hearing. If you do not file for a hearing within these 90 days, you will lose your license for three months to three years, depending on your charge.
- Drug charges : When defending against drug trafficking or drug possession charges, Mr. Wysocki investigates the case and looks for any civil rights violations.
- Domestic violence charges : Attorney Wysocki knows how to anticipate the prosecution's argument in developing a strong defense against domestic violence and assault charges.
- Sex offenses : Sex crimes have life-long consequences, including a reputation that could prevent you from getting or maintaining a job. Mr. Wysocki has successfully defended clients in cases involving child assault, child enticement, child molestation, child pornography, sexual assault and Internet sex crimes.
- White collar crimes : Lake County lawyer, Albert Wysocki, represents clients in white collar crimes, including writing bad checks, computer crimes, criminal fraud and deceptive practices such as Ponzi and pyramid schemes.
- Juvenile law : Mr. Wysocki defends juveniles charged with drug crimes, misdemeanors, assault, probation violations, traffic violations, underage drinking and other serious allegations.
Lake County Family Law Firm Working for You
In addition to his criminal defense practice, Mr. Wysocki also handles family law cases involving:
- Spousal support (alimony)
- Child support and visitation
- Paternity suits
- Prenuptial agreements
- Post-divorce decree modifications
Lake County family law attorney Wysocki is a skilled negotiator committed to preserving your best interests. He offers a compassionate approach tempered with sound judgment when handling highly emotional issues in family law.
Contact Our Family Law and Criminal Defense Attorney
Whether you need an experienced Lake County criminal defense lawyer or a seasoned family law attorney, contact Al Wysocki, a former judge with more than 30 years of legal experience.
Former Lake County Judge, Former Lake County Prosecutor, Former Chief Deputy Sheriff, Premier Criminal Defense Lawyer and Family Law Attorney with Over 30 Years Experience.